If your home has a moisture problem, don't wait until it damages your house to call a reliable moisture control service. You should make New York State Foam & Energy your first choice. Here are some of our top services:
- Air and vapor barrier installation: The barrier is applied to your home's plywood sheathing to prevent moisture buildup.
- Waterproof coating: The coating is applied to your home's cement foundation to keep water out.
- Liquid applied membrane coating: This coating fills grout lines to prevent moisture damage to your home.
- Above Grade Control: Take air and vapor barriers to a new level with liquid applied membranes. Let New York State Foam & Energy LLC show you the benefits of switching from traditional house wraps to air tight liquid applied membranes and flashing. Control air and moisture while drastically improving blower door numbers.
- Below Grade Control: Foundation waterproofing membranes and drainage boards, or continuous closed cell insulation options. Don't forget to ask about sub-slab insulation!
Many of these services are completed during the construction of a new home or building.
Contact us today at 845-534-4656 to speak with a member of our team about our moisture control services in Cornwall and Orange County, NY.