This insulation lives up to it’s value.
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is a revolutionary insulation product that is far superior to conventional insulations and can decrease your energy bills up to 50 percent. (SPF) offers characteristics such as water impermeability, rigidness for structural integrity, an accustical barrier as well as an air barrier. (spf) is a successor of older, inefficient thermosetting compounds. These compounds are used extensively in electronics, automobiles, manufacture parts, fire proof coatings, waterproof adhesives, tools, jewelry, and thousands of other commercial and house hold items. We align ourselves with the latest products for our clients, the ones that have withstood years of testing, earning them the most efficient thermal and acoustical insulation available.
We also service new and existing construction to improve life and save you money:
Spray Foam | Injection (wall) foam | with both dense packed and wet-applied cellulose
Advantages to SPRAYFOAM
- NYS Foam & Energy uses Spray Foam Density ranging from .5 lb/ft2 to 3lb/ft2 depending on your needs. – eliminating hot and cold spots, deterrent to pests, and added additional structure integrity needed in older homes.
- Spray Foam Closed Cell is a High Vapor Barrier at a 2 inch application , Meaning Less Moisture which eliminates the ability for mold or mildew growth within your walls.
- Sound dampening – 50 decibels difference – which is equivalent to driving with your car window up on a busy highway.
- Product Testing That Meets Code Requirements.
- Class I Fire Rating
Open Cell Vs. Closed Cell SPRAYFOAM
Areas of Application
Our extensive energy analysis report along with our performance guarantee allows you to take advantage of maximum energy savings. Here are the areas that Spray Foam Insulation is most efficient:
- Attics– Really put a lid on it! Hot roof applications provide up to 30% energy reduction alone.
- Walls– Get rid of that pesky road noise, loud neighbors, and reap the savings immediately.
- Crawl spaces- Warm your floors, cut that draft while stopping convection.
- Rim joists– (climate zone 5 now requires R30 closed cell foam to meet code) and for good reason, cuts drafts and slows wall convection.
- Roofing– Long lasting roofing applications provide both the insulation and water impermeability demanded on today’s commercial applications.
- Marine– closed cell pour in place foam is widely used in boat hulls as well as docks and much more!
In a Nutshell from Your Insulation Experts
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is better than any other type of insulation at reducing air leakage.
The world used to think that our attics needed to breathe, and that living with a drafting house or office was healthy. Studies have shown that keeping the good energy in and the pollutants and moisture out is far better. Spray Foam Insulation has been the best solution supporting this understanding.
It is an industry recommended product and used in attics, and new construction mainly, where there is space to spray directly on the structure. Its counterpart, Tri-polymer Wall Injection Insulation, is our answer to the walls in conjunction with Spray Foam Insulation area applications. We specialize in both products and their installation.
There are other contractors that provide typical spray foam service, however, very few go beyond the installation process. Here at NYS Foam & Energy we implement the highest building standards available and state of the art equipment and test in and out of every project.